Looking for work flexibilities?
Extend Oz is looking to engage a professional Junior IT Project Manager or IT Project Coordinator for one of our major ICT partners based in Brisbane, QLD. The company specializes in IT Solutions and Services so the ideal candidate should have significant experience delivering successful ICT projects.
In this role, you must be responsive, innovative, and have a passion for delivering IT solutions in accordance with best practice principles.
The successful applicant will have strong attention to detail, be extremely organized, have strong coordination and communication skills, be able to think on their feet and outside of the box, show initiative and work collaboratively. Ideally, they have a strong general technical understanding of I.T.
- Independently working on assigned activities to meet the quality and timeframes agreed for the project and communicate progress regularly.
- Using your excellent organisational and coordination skills to be able to successfully maintain your own project queue, managing multiple projects at the same time.
- Liaising, consulting and maintaining effective relationships with team members, and internal and external clients and stakeholders.
- Being responsible for delivering tasks and activities individually or as a team member, with an emphasis on meeting deadlines within quality, cost and time constraints.
- Identifying, reporting and assisting to rectify potential delays, risks and issues on all projects.
- Developing and maintaining quality processes (standard operating procedures).
- Liaising and coordinating all stakeholders as required to further progress work tasks and/or activities being delivered, including resource allocation of technical engineers.
- Proven experience in a technical IT project management role delivering on complex and technical projects.
- Ability to tailor program/project planning approaches to meet required outcomes.
- Well-developed scheduling, budgeting, and reporting skills.
- Demonstrated experience with various project management frameworks and ideally hold one or more industry recognised certifications in project management such as Prince2, Agile, or Diploma of Project Management.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of management techniques and frameworks, such as ITIL (Certification desirable, but training is otherwise provided).
- Experience with operational change planning, resolving complex risks and issues and the successful delivery of agreed priorities and objectives.
- Have a genuine passion for achieving high-quality outcomes.
- A flexible approach and customer-centric attitude.
- Able to work across multiple projects and self-manage a project queue.
- Common sense and strong problem-solving skills.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work under your own initiative.
- Amazing communication and relationship-building skills.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and want to make this job your own, please click "Apply Now" or send us your resume to [email protected]