Our client is in search of experienced .NET Developers to join an exceptional team on a full-time basis during their time of business transformation and growth. Work From Home option is available for Queensland, Victoria and New South Wales. Currently, we can only accommodate candidates based in these states in Australia.
About the role:
- Management for live systems, maintaining queuing systems as assigned
- Building new systems with technologies such as .NET / ASP.NET / C# / SQL / WCF
- Develop new functionality and products on our existing software products
- Create code, test, install, maintain, and retrofit software programs
- Provide technical assistance and data to other team members
- Interpret code non-conformities and develop code improvements
- All other responsibilities as assigned
- Experience working with Agile teams (highly regarded)
- Strong programming foundation and enjoys shipping code
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced environment and participate in small, energetic teams of a rapid, agile development schedule
- Displayed teamwork skills, including the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to manage priorities and task scheduling with minimal direction
- Strong organization skills and high attention to detail
- Demonstrated problem-solving and diagnostic skills.
- Knowledge or experience working in the legal and conveyancing industry (highly regarded).
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and want to make this job your own, please click “Apply Now”.