Extend Oz is looking to engage an innovative Software Engineer for one of our IT partners (Data Security) based in Brisbane, QLD.
In this role, you should be a team player with a keen eye for detail and problem-solving skills.
- Implementation of automated end-to-end functional and unit tests.
- Development of responsive and secure web applications in-line with business requirements.
- Creation and maintenance of project documentation including detailed design documents.
- Excel with best practice and reduce technical debt.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Expert knowledge and demonstrated experience with Python and Django frameworks.
- Knowledge and experience with C#, Microsoft .NET framework, and Xamarin will be preferable.
- Knowledge of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, complexity analysis, data structures, problem solving and object-oriented design.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including common technical design patterns and programming paradigms.
- Knowledge and understanding of how encryption methods should be used to effectively and efficiently secure and authenticate data.
- Knowledge of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, complexity analysis, data structures problem solving.
- Experience applying Information Security best practices to the design and implementation of software development.
- Experience working with RESTful API’s using XML and JSON
- Bachelor's degree in software engineering or equivalent
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and want to make this job your own, please click "Apply Now" or send us your resume to [email protected]