Extend Oz is looking to engage with an enthusiastic, innovative and experienced Venue Manager for one of our partners in the Hospitality industry based in Bacchus Marsh VIC.
The role is based in a prominent hotel which features a newly renovated impressive bistro, sports bar, function areas and more. You will work across all areas of the venue and will require relevant RSA and RSG certificates.
You will be working closely with the Senior Management team, with the autonomy of your own. You will be responsible for planning and coordinating operations across the venue, as well as implementing new procedures.
You will be also responsible for:
- Building relationships with customers
- Hands on approach with a natural ability to lead a team to deliver outstanding service
- Manage costs
- Manage the floor during busy service periods
- Maintain a high level of customer service
- Train staff
- Manage operational workflow
- Maintain a positive working environment for staff.
- Stock control (including ordering)
- Liaise with Team Managers (including Chef for menu items & specials)
- Proven experience as Venue Manager in a gaming venue.
- Hands-on experience in customer service or sales
- Sound understanding of hospitality procedures and best practices
- Knowledge of quality standards.
- An eye for detail.
- Professional manner and presentation
- A commitment to developing your skills and career.