Extend Oz is looking to engage a dynamic Customer Service Officer for logistics company we partnered with based in Brisbane, QLD.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Supporting and managing of the day-to-day movement of freight within your responsibility.
- Providing valuable insights into the movement of customer freight and potential issues to Major Account Managers to support the delivery of the best logistics experience.
- Reviewing and reporting on daily freight movements.
- Resolving enquiries in a way that provides a no better experience.
- Escalating priority issues when required relating to all aspects of your accounts.
- Building solid long-term relationships with your dedicated account portfolio across a broad range of industries and national transport providers.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- Solid computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written, verbal communication and problem-solving skills.
- Tertiary qualification.
- Resilience, passion and ability to work under pressure.
- A high level of motivation and energy with a strong focus on achieving outstanding customer experience results.
If you have the knowledge and experience, we would like to hear from you! Please click “Apply Now” or send your resume to [email protected]