Extend Oz is looking to engage a dynamic Customer Insight/CRM Specialist for logistics company we partnered with based in Brisbane, QLD.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop insights and deliver customer analysis from multiple data sources to understand the customer perspective.
- Notify the development and ongoing management of truly customer-oriented product and service offering.
- Assist business decision making, strategy development and tactical delivery.
- Development of insights briefs from stakeholder requirements (including understanding business objectives, clear insight objectives, and proposals for most appropriate methodology, target audiences, sampling needs, and expected deliverables).
- Undertaking quantitative and/or qualitative research as required.
- Developing insights from multiple data sources based on business issue/opportunity at hand.
- Using insights developed to assist business stakeholders with business decision making, ie helping drive action from insights.
- Working with senior members of the team, plan and conduct stakeholder insight to action workshops.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- 2+ years’ experience in market research or a related insights discipline.
- 3 years of CRM and digital marketing (or direct marketing, digital sales) experience, with demonstrated success in growth initiatives.
- Knowledge of qualitative and quantitative research techniques and their appropriateness in different decision making situations.
- Strong experience in CRM and automation platforms such as Salesforce, Hubspot, Dot Digital and Marketo.
- Strong understanding of the customer.
If you have the knowledge and experience, we would like to hear from you! Please click “Apply Now” or send your resume to [email protected]