Extend Oz is looking to engage a dynamic Dealer Officer for logistics company we partnered with based in Brisbane, QLD.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Punctual and effective follow-up and response to internal/external customer enquiries and concerns.
- Be the first contact for day to day operational issues
- Lead business relationships with internal/external customers
- Assist in managing the customers' performance within agreed contractual specification
- Identify opportunities for improvements in processes and procedures to ultimately enhance the customer experience.
- Provide daily/weekly/monthly reports on business activities to the National Account Manager and Customer as/when required.
To be successful in this role you will need to have:
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role, dealing with OEM's, Dealerships and/or Fleet Management.
- Strong communication skills including written, verbal, presentation and effective persuasion skills.
- Good computer skills and are experienced in Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to plan and execute according to plan.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, having the ability to cope well with multiple tasks and responsibilities.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Able to work collaboratively and effectively in a team environment.
- Customer-focused attitude and can handle stressful situations in a professional and effective manner.
If you have the knowledge and experience, we would like to hear from you! Please click “Apply Now”