Extend Oz is looking to engage an enthusiastic Payroll Administrator for logistics company we partnered with based in Brisbane, QLD.
As a Payroll Admin, your duties includes the management of employee data, ensuring the accuracy of timesheets, computing wages, and ensuring employees are paid correctly and on time.
- Providing information and answering employee questions about payroll related matters.
- Managing electronic timekeeping systems or manually collecting and reviewing timesheets.
- Calculating payable hours, commissions, bonuses, tax withholdings, and deductions.
- End-to-end processing of weekly, fortnightly and monthly employee payments and preparing associate reports ensuring all payroll deadlines are met
- Issuing paychecks and managing direct deposits.
- Maintaining employee records.
- Coordinating with the HR department to ensure correct employee data.
- Providing administrative assistance to the accounting department.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Proven administration experience.
- Strong understanding of payroll obligations, reporting and relevant legislation.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Happy phone manner and proactive communication skills.
- Ability to identify the root cause of an issue and work to resolve respectfully with all parties.
- Ability to remain calm, focused and work in a methodical and timely manner under deadline pressure.
If you have the knowledge and experience, we would like to hear from you! Please click “Apply Now”