Extend Oz is looking to engage a Business Operations Analyst with Contact Centre experience for a 12 month contract role for an Alarm Service company we partnered based in Brisbane, QLD.
You will be reporting to the Business Improvement Manager and partner with our SME's to understand the contact centres operational processes and provide insights and recommendations into improvements across all areas of contact centre operations including operational work flows, quality assurance, resourcing, scheduling and logistics.
You will work closely with the team in an agile environment to ensure business operations are considered for current and future state.
- Obtain, investigate, communicate and define the demand for changes to business processes, policies, information and data.
- Determine and declare opportunities to drive development in customer experience and process across all areas of the contact centre.
- Deliver insights and provide recommendations for process re-design and improvements.
- Analyse trends, identify systemic issues and coordinate root cause analysis including, where necessary, assisting facilitation of workshops with relevant business representatives to develop improvement recommendations.
- Work with key stakeholders to ensure effective implementation of recommendations using agile methodology.
- Professional maturity with the power to navigate and influence all stakeholders.
- Experience in operational analysis and reporting in an exceedingly contact centre environment.
- Experience in driving process and operational change in a very fast paced high volume environment.
- Tertiary qualification in Business, Finance or related.
- Experience working in Agile and Scrum methodology.
- Power BI and Dynamics 365 CRM are going to be highly regarded.
- Experience in Contact Centre operations across multiple functions is desirable.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and want to make this job your own, please click "Apply Now"