Extend Oz is looking to engage a strong Assistant Resort Manager to work Full Time at a well known Resort near Pemberton, WA.
We offer a competitive salary plus super.
Free Onsite accommodation and utilities provided.
You will be responsible for:
- Leading the property in the absence of the Resort Manager.
- Cooperate with the Manager and department heads with rostering.
- Assist guest and members with their requests.
- Responding to customer feedback and handle guest complaints competently and making sure concerns were addressed appropriately in a timely manner.
- Ensuring the resort standards and overall presentation across the property is met.
- Assisting the heads of departments with their daily targets, stocktakes, guest reservations and daily banking.
- Ensuring compliance to procedures including occupational health and safety practices.
- Meeting set KPI targets & budgets for both revenue and costs.
- Responsible for monthly P&L analysis and feedback.
- After hours and night call-out duties.
If you have the necessary qualifications, we would like to hear from you! Please click "Apply Now"