Extend Oz is looking to engage experienced Gardeners / Horticulturist for urgent start to work with an established and reputable company on projects around Melbourne, Victoria.
Duties will include:
- Mowing & edging
- Emptying rubbish bins
- Picking up builders/landscape rubbish
- Planting & mulching
- Cleaning grounds using rake, broom, blower and hose
- Stacking and removal of stakes
- Manual handling (eg barrowing)
- Trimming shrubs and cultivating gardens
- Weed, pest and disease control/identification
- Turf preparation and laying if required.
- You will also be required to liaise with clients and offer your expert opinion on the ongoing maintenance of the surfaces.
Successful applicants must have:
- Full drivers license
- White card
- Experience in garden / landscape maintenance
- Experience in landscape construction and greenkeeping
- Great communication skills
- Certificate III in Horticulture / Parks and Gardens
- Manual drivers license
- Able to obtain Working with Children Check
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and want to make this job your own, send us an email at [email protected] with your resume.
Own car or bus.