Extend Oz is currently looking for a highly motivated Project Engineer for our partners in Engineering Industry in Bendigo, VIC.
An exciting opportunity to join our team on a full-time basis.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Utilize engineering knowledge for construction project management; estimate timelines and schedules; anticipate risks and costs related to the technical aspects of the project.
- Co-ordination of construction activities.
- Site visits and inspections.
- Monitor project budgets in liaison with operational stakeholders to ensure spending is controlled to meet financial targets.
- Coordinate and communicate between various sites and teams; supervise and train construction project staff as needed.
- Plan and organize construction engineering projects from conception to completion.
- May be responsible for bid analysis, constructability reviews, and permit processing.
If you are ready to take the next step in your career and want to make this job your own, please click "Apply Now"