Extend Oz is looking to engage an experienced Cook to work at an Early Childhood Learning Centre based near Goomeri QLD.
Position is starting ASAP on a contract basis. We offer competitive rate depending on your experience.
As a Cook, your duties will include:
1. Prepare breakfast, morning and afternoon teas and lunches for children up to 5 years of age, Monday to Friday between the hours of 8am and 2pm - normally about 40 children.
2. In association with the Centre Director and Lead Educators, prepare and apply appropriate seasonal menus based on children ‘s healthy eating principles.
3. Be responsible for the implementation, monitoring and recording of the Centre Food Safety Plan including maintaining the cleanliness of the kitchen and other food preparation areas.
4. Be responsible for the ordering and safe storage of all food for the Centre in association with the Centre’s Administration Office
5. Participate in staff training and information meetings as required.
If you're looking for a good opportunity to expand your experience while making the best memories of your life, then we would like to hear from you! Please apply now and send your resume to [email protected]
Own car or bus