Job Description (daily duties, special requirements and any relevant experience necessary)
Extend Oz are looking to engage an experienced Site Manager to work full time for one of our major Landscaping Companies, based near Lithgow, NSW.
- Hands on positions – working onsite
- Attend site & quote projects of work
- Manage crews on projects
- Manage company assets
- Arrange machine servicing
- Liaise with clients
- Attend to any issues onsite
- Sales & marketing activities
- Business development activities
Successful applicants must have:
- Full drivers licence
- White card
- Previous management experience
- Previous bush regeneration/landscape management experience
- Great communication skills
- Plant ID
- Well organised
- Computer skills
- Ticket for chainsaw
- MR licence
Please apply online and send your CV to [email protected]
Eligible role for a 417 VISA extension?
Number of employees required?
Start Date (please allow for onboarding and travel time)
Sep 16, 2019
Sep 16, 2020
Employee is expected to commit for the duration of the role.
You must have your own transportation for this role.
Is accommodation available onsite?
Is accommodation cost included in employee salary?
Adequate accomodation can be found in the local area?
Average weekly cost of accommodation
How do employee's get to and from the work site i.e. shuttle bus? Cost?
Own car or car provided by the company
How is this position paid?
Full-time · $80,000 - $85,000 / year
What time will they need to meet on day 1?
Who will they be meeting on day 1? (please enter contact name)