Extend Oz are currently looking for a motivated, hard working Holiday Park Manger to join the friendly team at one of our clients, based in Rockhampton.
The successful candidate will need to live locally, due to some out of hours responsibilities of the role.
Your responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
• Park Operations, organisation and participation, including on-call and out of hours responsibilities.
• Occasional front office administration including management of guests accounts, forward bookings and reservations.
• Completion of grounds-keeping tasks, to ensure a high standard of appearance throughout the Park including maintenance of lawns, gardens, trees, painting etc.
• Completion of maintenance tasks across all Park facilities, including maintenance of plant, equipment and the Park's overall features and aesthetic appearance.
• Ensure the Park is compliant with all safety, statutory and brand standards.
• Performing Duty Manager responsibilities as required including: opening/closing facilities each day; performing out of hours security checks; attending to out of hours emergencies and/or crisis situations.
What we're looking for
• Proven experience in accommodation park / resort maintenance.
• Preferably trade qualified, however not essential.
• Knowledge and understanding of WHS and responsibilities.
• Current drivers licence.
• Pool operations qualifications desirable.
• Great people and relationship building skills.
• Sound computer skills, especially in the MS Office suite.
• Availability to assist with on-call duties.
If interested, please apply here and send your CV to [email protected]
Successful candidate will need to live locally.