Extend Oz are seeking a seeks a Cook/Chef to operate a start-up cafe in a community centre, based on the sunshine coast.
The café will operate from 10am to 2:30pm Tuesdays to Fridays and 11am – 2.30pm Saturdays and Sundays, with some evening function work.
The candidate will ideally have the following qualifications and attributes:
• 2 to 3 years’ experience as a cook or chef
• Certificate III in Commercial Cookery
• Current Food Safety Supervisor Certificate
• Demonstrated experience in all aspects of café management including food ordering, staff management and cost accountability
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to articulate and work to a vision consistent with that of a community run organisation
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
If interested, please apply via the job and send your CV to [email protected]
Own car or Bus