$65k package + bonus + profit share
*Suitable for Residents with unlimited work rights
Extend Oz are working with a global leader in Financial Services, who are looking for a Reconciliation Associate to join a dynamic and growing reconciliation team within corporate actions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Ensures portfolio holdings, liquidity positions and market values are accurate. Investigates and resolves exceptions.
2. Ensures potential and actual overdraft positions are rectified immediately and escalated to management.
3. Administers daily reporting including: portfolio valuations, cash forecasts, reporting to separate accounts (timing as per the mandate), and other customised reporting as per the mandate.
4. Participates in special projects and performs other duties as assigned.
• Team player who is proactive and motivated.
• Strong understanding of the trade life cycle.
• Proven ability to analyse independently and good data skill set.
• Strong relationship management skills with internal and external clients, interacting with portfolio managers, traders and internal clients.
• Strong working knowledge of computer applications such as Excel, Microsoft Access also desirable.
• 1-2 years of relevant business experience in the middle or back office preferred, though recent finance graduates will also be considered.
• Knowledge of Corporate Actions would be an advantage.
• Undergraduate degree in a business discipline or an equivalent combination of training and experience.
If interested, please apply online and send your CV to [email protected]
Own car or bus