Extend Oz are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and creative Chef De Partie, who wants to showcase their appetite for producing Australian/European cuisine using locally sourced produce of the highest quality, at a stunning resort in Tasmania.
• Chef's Trade Qualifications with a minimum of 2 years+ experience in a similar role
• You will be responsible for the production of culinary offerings
• Comprehensive knowledge of all kitchen operations
• Must be able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
• Proven track record for a strong attention to detail
• Leadership qualities and ability to communicate to juniors & senior members of staff.
• Applied knowledge and passion for understanding OHS, Food Safety & HACCP regulations
• Assisting and oversee the preparation, cooking and presentation of all culinary offerings ensuring that the food you offer at the site is delivered to an exceptional standard across our menus and daily specials
• Championing the significance of allergy awareness and ensuring controls are adhered to
• Influencing food costs via portion control, waste minimisation & stock control.
• Uphold fantastic customer service standards at all times
• Ensure the safe production of a high-quality product without comprise to the food safety guidelines provided
• Full Time Position
• $55K-56K + Superannuation
• Free On Site Accommodation
• Free Meals Included (3 per day)