Extend Oz are looking for a talented, enthusiastic and creative Head Chef, who wants to showcase their appetite for producing Australian pub cuisine.
As Head Chef, you are fully responsible for maintaining and enhancing the reputation of the venue through the production of excellent quality food and the sustainment of the current high quality kitchen team. Ability to keep on top of the logistics of ordering, transporting and storing goods is a must, as well as solid and disciplined personal organisation with attention to detail.
• 2+ years experience as a Head Chef or Exec Chef in a fast paced, high performing pub-bistro, gastro pub or casual dining restaurant
• Great communication skills
• Results driven and target focuses
• Advanced understanding of food safety and best practise standards
• Certificate III Commercial Cookery or equivalent
• Computer literate - confident using Excel, portal programs, and rostering system
• Great menu designs with the brigade
• Care and pride with what guests are offered
• Positive, supportive, inclusive demeanour
• Hands-on chef (not office-bound)
• Full Time Position
• $80-85K+Super (negotiable dependant on experience)
If interested, please apply here and send your CV to [email protected]
Own car or bus