Extend Oz are looking for a organised and experienced Executive/Head Housekeeper to work for our client, based at a stunning resort in Tasmania
As the Executive Housekeeper, you will be responsible for managing the operation of the entire housekeeping department, ensuring cleanliness of guest rooms and public areas. You will be required be 'hands on' to lead and manage your team to deliver high end results.
Some of your duties will include but are not limited to:
• Motivating and developing your team to achieve the highest level of service for guests.
• Ensuring a smooth daily operation across the department
• Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of all Housekeeping Team Members.
• Train, develop, and manage the performance of our Team Members.
• Monitoring and maintaining the hotel's brand standards.
• Ensuring set financial goals are met, by observing the budget.
• Liaising with different departments to ensure particular attention to each guest's special requirements.
Skills and Experience
To succeed in this role, you will need:
• Previous experience as Senior Housekeeping Supervisor or Assistant Executive Housekeeper will also be considered
• Passion for building and managing your own team.
• Proven ability to lead, manage a large team.
• A passion for delivering exceptional levels of guest service.
• Excellent communication and people skills are essential.
• "Hands on" positive attitude.
• Strong organisational, budget management, and problem-solving skills.
• Be open to change and challenges, have a positive outlook towards an ever-changing environment.
• Full Time Position
• $55-$56k + Superannuation
• Free On Site Accommodation
• Free Meals Included (3 per day)